Wednesday, August 29, 2012

J.R. Watkins Cleaner


Let me preface this by saying that I grew up in a home surrounded by over twenty navel orange trees- can you imagine how great it smelled when the orange blossoms were bursting out all over the place- amazing!!

Then in December/January when oranges were perfect for eating they became the staple of my diet.... delicious... best oranges ever!  Understanding my history may lead you to believe that I am biased, and maybe I am, but I've got to tell you about how delighted I was to try J.R. Watkins Tub & Tile cleaner in orange citrus scent....  this is just me, a mom who grabbed it on sale on an impulse buy (no company endorsement stuff going on).... and I really like it.  It cleaned my yucky toilet exterior and my bathroom smelled heavenly while I worked..... sigh...
signature

Pin It!

1 comment:

Amber said...

I keep hoping those orange blossoms pucker up and let me smell them, but it is too hot. Maybe, this will tide me over. (0:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...