Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Countdown


I found the graphics for this cute nativity countdown at PC Crafter clip art. They are adorable.

You just print the pictures onto Avery T-shirt transfer paper and iron them onto white felt- then to make them a little sturdier you can whip stitch them to another piece of white felt.

I haven't added the dowel, stable, or any other extras because it's only fifteen days until Christmas and my kids need to use it! Is anyone else feeling slightly panicked?

Pin It!

1 comment:

Rissa said...

I love and I know that you will get to the stable another day. Don't worry mom. Me and Amber are coming down and will decorate what ever you haven't. Don't worry about rapping presents. That is one of my favorits things to do. I talked to Amber and we will turn the house into a Santas work shop. All you have to do is get the presents.I love you bunches.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...