Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Pictures


I love visiting my sister Kathy's house because she has lovely religious pictures everywhere and it brings a beautiful feeling into her home.

Inspired by her, I've been wanting to add pictures of the Savior to the rooms in my house. I would love to go to Deseret Book and buy a bunch- but that is WAY out of my budget.

I ended up buying two 2009 calendars at 50% off. I cut out a picture I liked and framed it in a cheap WalMart frame (shown above). I also bought a few matted 5x7 pictures and framed them in beautiful frames from Hobby Lobby (at 50% off). I'll try to show a few as I get them put up around the house. I already like the difference it has made in my home.

Pin It!

3 comments:

Karli said...

Oh, this makes me think of home. My Mom has countless calendar pictures throughout the house! Good thinking! Sometimes she'll use the big 8x10 pictures that come in the Ensign sometime. You can never have too many pictures of the Savior or temples. LOVE it!

Amber said...

Good idea mom.

Anonymous said...

Decorating with calendars is one of my favorite tricks too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...