Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Easy Baked Chicken

I tried a new recipe Sunday. It is SUPER easy and yummy too. I found it on allrecipes.com and a reader suggested substituting the oil and garlic with Italian Salad Dressing- which is what I did (I used Paul Newman's low fat Italian dressing).

Garlic Chicken

2 t. crushed garlic
1/4 c. olive oil
OR 1/4 c. salad dressing

1/4 c. dry Italian bread crumbs
1/4 c. Parmesan cheese (green can)
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves

Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Warm the garlic and olive oil to blend the flavors OR skip this step and just use salad dressing. In a separate dish combine crumbs and cheese. Dip the chicken in the salad dressing (or oil), then into the bread crumb mixture. Place in a shallow baking dish. Discard remaining salad dressing and crumb mixture.

Bake in the hot oven for 30 to 35 minutes, until no longer pink and juices run clear (mine took just under 30 min.) Serve warm.

Pin It!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Oh Boy!! I am adding this to my recipe box right now. Thanks for sharing. I love new tried and tastey recipes...and that are healthy and easy. Thank you for sharing.

Amber said...

ps. It looks like you were up nice and late. Maybe you need to join the insamnia group at UofA's gym. (: I hope you get a good nap in with S.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...