Monday, November 10, 2008

Favorite Christmas Albums


My current favorite Christmas CD's:
#1 Silent Night by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, $3 plus shipping on Amazon (not available at Deseret Book). This album has relgious songs, like Joy to the World, Little town of Bethlehem, etc. as well as white Christmas, Silver Bells, and so on. It's a nice combination.


#2 I also really like Christmas: 16 most requested songs, a Columbia recording (also about $3 Plus shipping at Amazon. This album has Gene Autry singing Rudolph and Frosty the Snowman, Doris Day singing Here Comes Santa Claus. Lot's of old favorite songs sung by the artists that I remember from my childhood.

Pin It!

1 comment:

Rissa said...

We got to listen to Christmas music while we drove. I was so happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...