Monday, August 29, 2011

Bumper Cereal Product Review


Since I'm on a product review kick I thought I'd throw one more out there.  Mother's Bumper Cereal.  I've tried their peanut butter and their cocoa flavored cereals and they are VERY sweet and yummy- I occasionally eat them- just as a dessert.  I used to mix these flavors together and have a version of Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cereal.  I'm sorry to see that they have added artificial coloring to the cocoa cereal.... too bad! I guess I'll just stick with the peanut butter version.

Here is the ingredient list for the peanut butter cereal from the Mother's website:

CORN FLOUR, UNSULPHURED MOLASSES, NATURAL PEANUT BUTTER (GROUND PEANUTS, SALT), OAT FLOUR, RICE FLOUR, HONEY, SALT, NATURAL MIXED TOCOPHEROLS (VITAMIN E).

These are so light that they probably have no fiber or real nutritional value- but they do taste delicious. 

signature

Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...