Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Activity Day: Tissue Paper Flowers & Eggs


I had to do a bit of last minute shuffling this week for activity day (church group for girls ages 8-11).  I wasn't able to find all of the "ingredients" for what I had planned.... so, instead we made tissue paper flowers and covered paper-mache eggs with torn pieces of tissue paper and mod podge.


A friend had given our family a large basket full of Easter candy.  Rather than keeping it around for temptation I let the girls raid the basket and add some sweets to their little buckets (Dollar Tree currently has adorable tin buckets and nice paper filler).


If I had planned a bit more I would have discussed the true meaning of Easter and shared this video.
signature

Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...