Friday, September 4, 2009

T-Shirt Makeover 2


I found this shirt at a thrift store- and despite what the photo shows- loved the PUMPKIN orange on a very light brown background. I loved the ruffle at the collar too. Ruffles are everywhere this season. But when I got home and put it on it looked like I had a feminine noose around my neck- not so good! What's a girl to do? I stay stitched around the base of the collar, cut off the offending ruffles, folded the fabric under and stitched it in place- now it is much better.

Pin It!

4 comments:

Rissa said...

It is muche better and you look great in it. Be sure to pack that when you come so I can see it in person.

Karli said...

I think YOU make the shirt look so fabulous! You are beautiful! And can I just say that I love your hair? Seriously. Wanna teach me how you do it? Way to see the potential and have the sewing skills to make it happen!

David and Amber said...

Wow where do i place an order?!!
(0: So cute!! Oh and you look beautiful.

arkie said...

Good reinvent!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...