Sunday, February 14, 2010

True Love

True love is….

• Getting up in the night to make sure that your kids are safe and tucked in their beds all warm and cozy

• Playing reading games with our son instead of watching TV

• Praying for our children

• Teaching a teenage son how to fix a car

• Telling his daughters how beautiful they are

• When coming home to a dirty house and a stack of dishes- jumping in and cleaning up without being asked and without a word of criticism or complaint

• Letting me know it is ok if I wake him up in the middle of the night because I can’t sleep and just need someone to talk to

• Making homemade bread and pancake breakfasts

• Taking the family camping and then when we get back home staying up late putting everything away and washing all the filthy camping clothes, blankets, etc.

• Holding my hand while I fall asleep at night

The list goes on and on and on-

To my perfectly wonderful hubby- thanks for being you- Happy Valentine’s Day!!!!

Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...