Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Garden Delight

I haven't been doing much crafting lately- we did get the garden planted.... no we are not growing milk jugs- those are covering some of the more tender plants.  My husband put in a drip irrigation system this year so we'll see how that works.  I still prefer the foot by foot gardening in grow boxes (less weeding)- but the garden is my sweeties domain, and since he does 99% of the work he gets to do it his way.

Have you ever had home grown strawberries?  They taste so much better than store bought- DELICIOUS!!! 

The raspberries are back and looking healthy- which reminds me I need to do some research to see what I need to fertilize them with- last year they were too tart.

We have the funniest little black birds in our yard.  They think they are chickens.  They generally stay right with the bigger birds, waddling and pecking just like a chicken.  Makes me smile.

signature

Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...