Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Summer Break

I'm sorry the posts around here have been fewer and farther between... I'm relaxing in the super hot summer weather we are having around here... I'll be back eventually.  For now I'll be....

staying close to home
browsing through whole food/ real food cookbooks
playing board games with the kids
staying up late talking with them until I fall asleep in one of the kid's rooms
hanging out while the kids take their swim lessons
eating squash from the garden
going to the library
spending hours reading
spending hours reading out loud to my sweet not-so-little little ones
watching my grandbaby splash in the kiddie pool

Occasionally crafting and forgetting to take pictures...

hope your summer is just as sweet!

signature

Pin It!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...