Friday, April 23, 2010

Sewing Disaster


I spent most of yesterday making the world's ugliest dress!!!  UGH!  I should have just walked into Dillards and bought one (on sale of course)....

To try and make myself feel better I finished this embellished t-shirt (1.99 shirt + 50 cent fabric remnant= cuter shirt).  I didn't even take time to match the trim and sleeve seams- just that disgusted with sewing!


My husband has been trying to train the Australian Shepherd/ mutt to look at the chickens- not eat them (no other bird is safe in our yard, he hunts and gobbles them up).  When he is being watched he lets the birds walk all over him...

but when he thinks no one is looking he is on the hunt (no fatalities yet- or we'd have some sad little munchkins).

Pin It!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Every farmers wife needs a moo moo. So now you can start a club. (0:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...