Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Child's Scrapbook Poster

Not much crafting is going on around here as I get ready for our seven energetic teen visitors. I'm setting up extra mirrors around the house just in case two bathrooms and two bedroom mirrors aren't enough.


I did throw this little poster together for my daughter's room. My older daughter started this project- so, I didn't have to make the patchwork background. I just added some scrapbook embellishments, etc. The colors aren't quite right- no florescent pink!!- just a nice bright pink. My little girl loves HER poster.


Little brother waiting for his room to be done....

Pin It!

2 comments:

Rissa said...

Awesome mom! I think it is cool that E is excited for HER own room. How are you going to do S's? Will you paint it? I'm looking forward to more pix.

Amber said...

I love the holes in his sweets. They show he loves to play.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...