Tuesday, July 28, 2009

How Does Your Garden Grow?


Here's my garden. I've literally only pulled four weeds this entire summer. We have had a nasty battle with the bugs though!

The family garden has been much more work. I helped plant part of it- other than that my wonderful hubby has done it all. I'd say he is working part time as a vegetable farmer! We've had some problems with more foliage than produce- so, we've (he's) been cutting back on the greenery and hoping for more food.



Let's see if I can remember what is planted out there; watermelon, cantaloupe, asparagus, potatoes, onions, bell peppers (three colors), tomatoes, cucumbers, corn, dill, pumpkins, green beans, zucchini, yellow squash, and peas. Some things are definitely growing better then others but sure is nice to eat garden fresh produce!

Pin It!

4 comments:

Amber said...

I love garden greens. Yum, I want to go out and pick some goodies off the vine and eat them right away.

Rissa said...

Ohoh, you forgot the carrots.

my home sanctuary said...

Beautiful garden. I am jealous. Thanks for sharing it! BTW I came over from Monday. I love your box you did such a great job. I am inspired.
Have a Blessed Week,
Sherry

Tressa said...

Too cool! We are in the process of re-doing our entire yard. We are making a place for lots of square foot gardening boxes. We are quite excited about the prospect of fresh vegetables and berries next year. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...