Thursday, July 23, 2009

Good bye Acne


I don't know what it is about living in Texas that freaks my skin out but ever since we moved here I've had adult acne-so not cool! I didn't even have breakouts as a teen (other than a random one here or there)! Dealing with wrinkles and acne at the same time is almost worth whining about! I purchased this stuff, ester C serum, at the health food store, it's supposed to be a moisturizer, but I haven't hardly had a pimple since. Big smiles! It costs a little $16 but it lasts forever. It feels like you are putting egg whites on your face. I only use it before bed because during the day it flakes and messes up your make up. But I am totally happy using it at night and totally thrilled with my skin in the morning.

Pin It!

4 comments:

Karen said...

I have the same problem, my skin as a teenager was close to a "baby's bottom" but now I have yucky skin at 34. Thanks for the tip.

Amber said...

Ohh this is good to know. Something about Utah has turned my face a bit bumpy. My new blog is www.thedaspecial.blogspot.com
Love you,
Amber

Rissa said...

Yea! Something that works.

J. Paige said...

Oh, I hope it works for you too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...